Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Warming Moments - Little children and their pets

I am dedicating this Wednesday's warming moment to that beautiful relationship of a child and their animal.

It came to me when I saw my beautiful Annabelle reunited with our gorgeous Labrador Ruby tonight after Ruby has been away while my parents stayed.

Pure squeals of excitement and sounds of laughter at the sight of Ruby, then tears flowed when Ruby left the room, only for tears to turn to laughter once again when Ruby came back. After this lasted a while Ruby just decided she would stay right next to Annabelle and all were happy :-)

Do you have any memorable heart warming children and pet stories I would love to hear them please leave us a comment!

Happy Play Times :-)




2 comments:

  1. One of the cats we used to have would not leave me alone when I was pregnant with my boys. He would insist on laying on or right up against my belly every night. And both times, once the baby came home, the kitty would watch over him! As the boys grew, the cat would patiently let them ruffle his fur and pull his tail. Even at the vet's office when he got sick and we had to say our good-byes, he let my oldest wrap his arms around him and hug him, even though I'm sure it was probably painful for him. Animals can love as deeply as humans, I truly believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly beautiful story Beth thank you so much for sharing - I agree animals definitely love as deeply as humans it is such a special connection we can have with them!
    So sorry you had to say goodbye to your beloved cat it is one of the hardest things to do.

    ReplyDelete