Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beautiful Quotes on Childhood - A change of play pace


A change of pace with this post I want to share some of my favorite quotes on children.

Because a quote always serves as a reminder and awakens the spirit and my spirit is truly awaken with how much I love my gorgeous daughters.

So here they are….

The souls is healed by being with children
(English Proverb)

Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.
(Walt Disney)

A person is a person no matter how small
(Dr Seuss)

Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.
(H Jackson Brown)

In the final analysis it is not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.
(Ann Landers)

And finally this on which I love….

Hugs can do great amounts of good especially for children.
(The Late Princess Diana)

What are some of your favorites? Please do share with us in the comments section.

Happy Play Times :-)
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment