We hope you and your little ones learn something new about the land down under.
- Australia is the flattest, driest inhabited land in the world.
- Australia was the 2nd country to give women a vote.
- 25% of Australians were born elsewhere making it the highest populated nation of migrants.
- A wombats poop is square.
- Kangaroo's & Emu's can not walk backwards.
- My hometown of Adelaide is known as the city of churches.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge took 273,000 liters of paint and is held together by 6,000,000 rivets.