Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book of the Moment - Little Quack Loves Colors


This is a bright fun story that follows the two little ducklings, Little Quack and Piddle.

It is entertainingly written and takes children into the colorful world of little quack loving the bright blue sky and piddle loving sparkly white sand…. The illustrations are bright and gorgeous.

These two little ducks are my personal favorite characters – I get as much fun reading the book as the children do listening.

The target is really for newborns to about one year/eighteen months.

I have so loved this book that I personally wrote a review on Amazon, the first time I have ever done so.

If you have youngsters I highly recommend having them fall in love with Little Quack.

Happy Play Times :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment