Last Friday I took my daughters to the Singapore Zoo for the first time, they had a ball so this Friday I thought I would share some interesting animal facts.
- Gorillas eat bamboo, leafy plants and sometimes small insects. Adult gorillas can eat up to 30 kilograms of food each day!
- Sharks are completely boneless their body is made up of cartilage
- Wish for hearing like a shark? They can actually hear a fish flapping up to 500 metres away
- 500 million cats are domesticated in homes around the world and 400 millions dogs
- Sad :-( a tiger cub leaves their mother at 2 years of age (I still want my little girls forever ;-)
Happy Play Times :-)