She is thankfully on the mend now though and both the girls have gone to the store with Daddy so I can get caught up on things.
So I thought we would do our Fun Facts on those little critters called tonsils!
- For 30 minutes after tonsils are removed they actually can bounce high like a little rubber ball - now how cool is that I wonder of doctors do that :-)
- Tonsils are shaped like half moons.
- Infected tonsils make you snore (yes this was true for Scarlett we could actually here her!)
- A baby has small tonsils that grow then between ages 3-7 they are large and from 7 onwards shrink.
- 1 in every 10,000 children have their tonsils removed.
I hope you learnt something new in amongst those facts. I did and I bet your children will think the bouncing tonsil ball fact to be pretty cool.
Happy Play Times :-)