We share some interesting, random facts that you can then pass on around the dinner table or a drive somewhere with your little ones.
With it being the month of May we thought we would do a fun facts on May :-)
- The birth flower of May is 'Lilly of the Valley' and does anyone else find this random because I didn't even know each month had a birth flower!
- No other month ever begins on the same day as May.
- Christopher Columbus discovered Jamaica in May.
- The 33rd US President Harry Truman was born in May.
- No US President has ever died in the month of May.
- The month of May was named after the greek goddess of fertility Maia.
We hope you enjoyed this random trivia and we look forward to having you stop by next Friday for more fun facts.
Wishing you a great weekend.
Happy Play Times :-)