More fun facts to share with your little ones this Friday.
- Anyone with a drool filled baby? That baby will produce 10,000 gallons of saliva in their lifetime
- 45 miles! Of nerve cells run through your body
- Friday the 13th a spooky day starts by when first day of the month falls on a Sunday
- Pearls and vinegar don't mix in fact they will melt so children steer clear of Mum's pearl earrings
- Want to know the shortest sentence in the English language - I am
- Extend your rubber bands life simply place it in the fridge
Happy Play Times :-)